Blog Archive

Monday 11 June 2018

Update on Chronicles of Swashia -project



As you may have noticed I haven't yet posted any Chronicles of Swashia mocs (here or on Flickr). That's not because I haven't made any. I have made that one rather huge diorama I mentioned back then and I'm still writing a story for it.

Because I want story to be good as well posting the pictures has been postponed because I've had some issues with the story. Main issue is the lack of inspiration for writing the story and general laziness I guess... :P 

I've been lately building Star Wars -stuff because I've had more inspiration for that. Now building that large Naboo-diorama and I have other ideas as well I would like to try relating to Star Wars. And since this is my hobby, not work and I have other priorities in life as well I simply didn't have energy to write. I got my studies ready now so I may have more time to build and also write in the future.

I still plan to do this series of fantasy mocs, taking place in my own world. It is still coming at some point, but not quite yet. Not sure when.... probably before Christmas 2018....not necessarily even then. One moc for it is made already and I have plans for others, but it has been on hiatus for some time now and I'll await a flash of inspiration for some time longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment